The summer months are often an excellent opportunity to update or even upgrade your website.
We’d like to remind you of the benefits in doing so, the ways to do it, and to also share some success stories with you.
Upgrading your website from Standard to Advanced:
Enhance your website with advanced features and functionality. We can work with you to deliver an improved layout that will encourage repeat visits and create a better user experience. Promote your organisation and its image professionally.
Not ready to upgrade? Let us offer you some tips to get your website looking new and professional just in time for the new season ahead.
1. Content is King: Keeping your site up-to-date with the latest news, events and competitions is vital for your users. Have you considered adding in a remote content feed widget for your site? Keep your site up-to-date with a news feed straight from your sports governing body.
2. Key Dates: Now is the time to let members know when the next registration deadline is… and if you’re not already doing so… have you considered online Registrations & Payments for next season?
3. Add some Widgets: From Photo Galleries, Club Links, Social Media, Sponsor Information, Notice Boards, Web Polls, plus lots more; there’s a widget for everyone! Learn more here.
"Our website provided by SportingPulse looks great and is simple to use, we love it." Les Promnitz, Depot Co-ordinator Port Pirie Basketball.
4. Update the Look & Feel: Easily customise your site by changing the layout and colour schemes, page headers, menus, and sections to suite your sport.
5. Video: Take advantage of our partnership with YouTube and stay ahead of the pack. By integrating your video content with your SportingPulse website you can take advantage of significant benefits and advanced tools you may not have received before. We’re excited about this new partnership, enabling your members to better engage with your club/association.
Here are a few Basketball associations currently using YouTube:
6. Photo Galleries: Want to feature last seasons heroes? What better way than to create a photo gallery and profile past and current players, special events and match day action-snaps.
7. Support: Our fabulous online support centre has all the resources to help you update your website and discover even more. Search for topics, tips and coming soon – help-desk videos!
Don’t risk being left behind next season with an out-dated website… get in touch today.