SportingPulse have revolutionised the Event Registration market with innovative solutions that have been used extensively throughout the Australia & the Asia Pacific Region.
Our events sites are a stand-alone, fully integrated system with a custom-designed website and a system to handle single events, multi-sport events series' of events.
- Secure Online Payments 24/7 with password protection for participants and administrators
- Simple communication with your participants
- Results integration
- Multiple entries through a single transaction
- Specifically caters for any type of team entry
- Confirmation emails to participants
- Custom entry forms with compulsory answer fields, discounting, event filter for large events
- Fully customisable entry, including sponsors, branding & merchandise
- All questions can be in the form of a text box, checkbox or droplist with your custom answers for ease and accuracy of reporting
- Use from single event, to multi-sport Games, camps and conferences
- Powerful participant and financial reporting
- Shopping cart or 'straight through' payment
- Can be easily rolled over into subsequent events and can link directly in the future with information in archive format for mail outs, results archive and other relevant information
Who uses SportingPulse Events?
- World Masters Games
- European Masters Games
- International Masters Games
- South Pacific Games
- Regional Games throughout the Pacific Region
- Oceania National Olympic Committee
- Australian Rugby League
- Over 1000 National, State & grass roots sporting associations
Who is SportingPulse Events suitable for?
- Event organising committees
"Our system required a strong administration feature that would allow the Games office to process manual entries on the same system and edit entries as required. The Games also required the ability to batch and reconcile registration monies, determining a split of sport and Games revenues. The Games also recognised that there were other roles that were required beyond a registration system...The staff at SportingPulse has worked with us as a team on the project and have been incredibly helpful in ensuring that the system meets the needs of our organisation. The professionalism of the team at SportingPulse and their understanding of Sport have been critical in the successful implementation of the Games system. I would recommend SportingPulse to any event considering an on-line registration system".
Lachlan Clark, General Manager
Healthpact 9th Australian Masters Games
If you are interested in finding out more information about our SportingPulse Events and how it can be adapted to your organisation or event needs, please get in touch with our Sales team.