Communicate and provide comprehensive information to members via a templated website – FREE for eligible sports.
Has your sports association or club activated its FREE SportingPulse website? If not, your association or club could be wasting thousands of dollars each year. Start saving money – now!
Our sites allow your sporting body to communicate and provide comprehensive information to members, such as fixtures, results and other competition information. These templated sites have a user-friendly content management system that requires no technical expertise in order to maintain - providing a fantastic way to tailor its appearance and showcase the public face of your club or association.
And best of all, SportingPulse is providing these websites to eligible sports associations and clubs at no cost, saving your club thousands of dollars each year – costs that can often lead to higher membership fees for participants. More than 30,000 clubs across Australia have activated their SportingPulse website, making the network one of the largest in sport anywhere in the world.
- FREE - avoid costs related to website design and development, hosting fees, and domain name registrations (save up to $1000 or more).
- Easy to use - no technical expertise required.
- Easily transferable when club administrators change hands between seasons.
- Customisable – easily tailor the site to your needs by changing layout and colour schemes, page headers, menus, sections.
- Include news, photo galleries, profiles, polls, sponsor information, links, event calendars, forums, tipping competitions and can even use external news feeds in order to display the latest relevant news from your sport (e.g. a local basketball club can have a Basketball Australia news feed on their site) – these provide a great way of keeping your site refreshed and current without having to lift a finger!
- Social media integration (e.g. with your Facebook and Twitter feeds)
- Integration with Membership database so that competition information can be posted on the website and provide team or club members a central place to access fixtures, ladders and results.
- Online Registration and Payment: Allow members to register and pay online for membership, events and other products directly from the website.
- Enables open lines of communication & information to be provided to members.
- Support: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week support.
Who are SportingPulse Network Websites suitable for?
- Local Sporting Associations and Leagues
- Local Sporting Clubs and Teams
To be eligible for a free website, clubs must be affiliated with one of the Governing Bodies in the list below via affiliation with their regional or state association, or be affiliated directly with the Governing Body.
- Australian Rules Football
- National Rugby League
- Basketball Australia
- Football Federation Australia
- Touch Football Australia
- Bowls Australia
- Motorcycling Australia
- Water Polo Australia
- Football NZ
- NZ Rugby League
- Basketball NZ
- Oceania Sport
- Australian Lacrosse Association
Existing users of SportingPulse Standard websites can access our Support Centre for information and instructions.
If your organisation is part of a sport that already utilises the SportingPulse network (see the list of eligible sports above), you may be eligible to access a free website. Complete the website request form here.
If you are interested in finding out more information about purchasing a Standard website solution, please contact your sport's governing body, or get in touch with our Sales team.