From the kitchen table to the desktop, SportingPulse have been helping administrators manage their competitions for over 11 years.
Managing your data can be time consuming, but we have a number of options to make your life in sport easier.
Competitions: Our Competitions module works from your Membership login, meaning all your data is accessible on one place. From historical stats, finals eligibility, tribunal, clearances and other key business requirements, we provide a single aggregated view of everything you need to manage your sport online.
- Management of your competitions – including fixtures, results and ladders - online using a web browser.
- Synchronise and link member data with your SportingPulse Membership database.
- Creation and management of online registration forms.
- Venue and match allocation.
- Detailed reporting, including the ability to use reports in conjunction with SportingPulse Communicator to target specific people/groups.
- Publish competition information to the web based on a time schedule.
Our Competitions module houses a number of additions, geared to results entry by clubs, live game updates and stadium scoring for indoor centres.
Online Results: enable your clubs and teams to submit results over the internet and use the data to quickly construct team sheets and record players’ individual statistics.
FIBA Livestats (FLS): record statistics and webcast live during basketball games using this licence-free notebook-based package.
Stadium Scoring: using touchscreen technology to replace the traditional paper scoresheet, integrating with the Desktop competition tools.
Sportzware Central: Still used by hundreds of leagues, Sportzware Central is our offline application that syncs with all online data. easily manage your association or league’s fixtures, results and ladders from your desktop, without the requirement of being online.
If your organisation is part of a sport that already utilises the SportingPulse network or suite of products, you may be eligible to access our Competition Management tools for free. Please contact your league, association or state body to find out.
If you are interested in finding out more information about our Competition Management tools and how they can be adapted to your organisation’s needs, please contact your sport's governing body, or get in touch with our Sales team.