Proactive club and league administrators can send email and SMS to members straight from their official SportingPulse Membership database using Communicator.
Using either pre-determined groups (players, officials or coaches) or custom groups, Communicator is perfect for letting people know training has changed, or promoting your next big club function.
Using official data enables you to keep email addresses and mobile numbers up to date while staying in touch with your members.
- Send messages to members stored in your SportingPulse Membership database by SMS, Email or both (Combo).
- Store members into different custom message groups (e.g. players, officials, etc.)
- Use Communicator from the SportingPulse Mobile website at m.sportingpulse.com.
- Web-based, centrally located and accessible from any web browser with internet access.
Who is Communicator suitable for?
- National & State Governing Bodies
- Local Sporting Associations and Leagues
- Local Sporting Clubs and Teams
Visit the SportingPulse SupportWiki for detailed instructions on how to use Communicator.
If your organisation is part of a sport that already utilises the SportingPulse network or suite of products, you may be eligible to access Communicator through your Membership database for free. Please contact your league, association or state body to find out.
If you are interested in finding out more information about our Membership solution (including Communicator) and how it can be adapted to your organisation’s needs, please contact your sport's governing body, or get in touch with our Sales team.