Our secure online membership database solution substantially reduces the time and resources needed to administer your association or club and manage membership data, and helps you capture, store, track and update member information.
- Multiple levels of access national governing bodies, states, associations, clubs and members.
- Web-based, centrally located and accessible from any web browser with internet access.
- Reporting: customise reports and build historical records, allowing you to tailor the exact information you wish to retrieve.
- Clearances: In 2004, SportingPulse revolutionised the tracking of player movement in the game, from largely a paper chase through to an online system. Our membership database taps into this technology, allowing online processing of transfers and clearances that saves considerable time and paperwork for administrators.
- Communicator: pro-active club and league administrators can send email and SMS to members straight from their official database using Communicator.
- Online Registration and Payments: The membership database has in-built SportingPulse Payments tools which operate in conjunction with your websites to provide an easy way for administrators to collect payments and a convenient way for participants to pay club fees.
Who is SportingPulse Membership suitable for?
- National & State Governing Bodies
- Local Sporting Associations and Leagues
- Local Sporting Clubs and Teams
Visit the SportingPulse SupportWiki for detailed instructions on how to use SportingPulse Membership.
If your organisation is part of a sport that already utilises the SportingPulse network or suite of products, you may be eligible to access this Membership database solution for free. Please contact your league, association or state body to find out.
If you are interested in finding out more information about our Membership solution and how it can be adapted to your organisation’s needs, please contact your sport's governing body, or get in touch with our Sales team.