SportingPulse can provide high-level solutions enabling your organisation to handle the accreditation process of members into events, as well as general accreditation for organisations (e.g. media accreditation).
Our powerful accreditation system has been widely used by Olympic federations and national governing bodies.
- Capture registration details
- Manage access levels and entitlements
- Manage the approval process
- Avoids replication of data by using your Membership database information.
- Operates as a module of our SportingPulse Membership database.
Who uses Events Accreditation?
Who is Events Accreditation suitable for?
- National & State Governing Bodies
- Local Sporting Associations and Leagues
Visit the SportingPulse SupportWiki for detailed instructions on the SportingPulse Events Accreditation system.
If your organisation is part of a sport that already utilises the SportingPulse network or suite of products, you may be to access the Accreditation module through your Membership database. Alternatively, a database can be set up specifically for your event or organisation.
If you are interested in finding out more information about our Accreditation module, and how it can be adapted to your organisation’s needs, please contact your sport's governing body, or get in touch with our Sales team.