Our Advanced websites are mid-range website option that offer an enhanced look-and-feel on top of the functionality offered from a Standard Website.
Using the same infrastructure as our Classic websites, we would work with you to enhance your home page and provide it with an improved graphical modular layout.
- A Professional looking and operational site that will promote your business and its image.
- Easy to use - no technical expertise required.
- Easily transferable when club administrators change hands between seasons.
- Customisable – easily tailor the site to your needs by changing colour schemes, page headers, menus, sections.
- Include news, photo galleries, profiles, polls, sponsor information, links, event calendars, forums, tipping competitions and can even use external news feeds in order to display the latest relevant news from your sport (e.g. a local basketball club can have a Basketball Australia news feed on their site) – these provide a great way of keeping your site refreshed and current without having to lift a finger!
- Social media integration (e.g. with your Facebook and Twitter feeds)
Integration with Membership database so that competition information can be posted on the website and provide team or club members a central place to access fixtures, ladders and results.
- Online Registration and Payment: Allow members to register and pay online for membership, events and other products directly from the website.
- Enables open lines of communication & information to be provided to members.
- Support: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week support.
Who are Advanced Websites suitable for?
- National & State Governing Bodies
- Local Sporting Associations and Leagues
- Local Sporting Clubs and Teams
Existing users of SportingPulse Classic or Advanced websites can access our SupportWiki for information and instructions.
If you are interested in finding out more information about purchasing a Advanced website, or upgrading your free Classic website to a Advanced site, get in touch with our Sales team.