Easily manage your association or league’s fixtures, results and ladders using our premier offline competition management software.
Sportzware Central also lets you manage club, team and member data and enables you to publish your information to your website, saving time and duplication.
- Easy creation of fixtures and ladders
- Quick entry for results
- Membership management
- Clearance administration
- Tribunal administration
- Detailed reports
- Upload fixtures, results and ladders to the web
- Synchronise member data with a SportingPulse Membership database.
Who is Sportzware Central suitable for?
- Local Sporting Associations and Leagues
- FIBA Organizer version 7.3 (a version of Sportzware Central that has been configured specifically for basketball competitions).
Note: Both these programs come with a 21-day evaluation licence to allow you to explore and see how Sportzware Central can benefit your organisation. If you wish to continue using Sportzware Central once your evaluation period has expired, please contact SportingPulse Support.
Visit the SportingPulse SupportWiki for detailed instructions on how to use Sportzware Central.
If you are interested in finding out more information about our Sportzware Central competition management solution, please contact your sport's governing body, or get in touch with our Sales team.